Friday, September 30, 2011

Out to Dinner... A New way of blogging

Hello! Hi! How are you?!
I've realized as much as I love cooking and baking (I just finished inhaling half of a large apple pancake hot out of the oven- super easy to make and pretty tasty!), I just don't have the proper camera or time to track what I make.  I wish I did, I love food and I love making it, but I just don't have the time.
And if each month has a total of 20 possible meals, I go out to eat for 15 of them (I don't usually do breakfast out).

In the past month, I have gone to the following:
Leopold
Mercadito
Market
Pierrot Gourmet
Zocalo
Tango Sur
The Florentine
Lillie's Q
Karyn's On Green
Table Fifty-Two
The Farmhouse
Smoque
New Star (my favorite Chinese place by my parents house)
Two different Chicago pizza places (Pequod's & Giordano's)


I've had cupcakes from More, Sprinkles, Sweet Mandy B's and Crumbs.
I thought I would put my dining out to good use, I can talk about the food I love (and the food I didn't) and let you know where to go (and what you can't not order :) ).

I'll review everything I've listed above, along with any new places. I also will discuss some of the "all time best meals ever" that I haven't been able to forget (think Longman & Eagle, Xoco (simple, but so tasty!), Maude's (a girl never forgets her first time... eating bone marrow), The Purple Pig and the Publican (twice).

As I've documented at least half of these meals in emails to friends and family, the posts will be authentic and flow right out :) I can't wait to share with you what I've been up to & what I've been eating!  Happy night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment